Thursday, December 29, 2011

Confession

So, I have to tell you something.

I feel if I don't tell someone I'm going to burst at the seams and no, not because of Holiday Excess people, but because this secret needs to be told!  I need to get it out from inside me so I can start living my normal life again. Or what's left of it.

Okay.  Here goes.  Please.  Don't judge me. 

I went to the movies.  In the middle of a work day.  Damn it was fun.

GASP!  I know!  Me!  Uber diligent me!  What have I started?  Where does this end?  Mid day massages and manicures?  Oh, never mind.  That's kindergarten compared to this caper.  Am I really a closet slacker just mascarading as a hard worker stiff?

Perhaps yes.  Perhaps no. That secret stays with me.  I like where this is going, don't you?

1 comment: