Thursday, April 4, 2013

I is for ...

... I'm back!


Well, I've never left but I did leave the Alphabet.  I just sort of dumped it and now I want it back.  I missed it.  And you know what?  The Alphabet is forgiving.  The Alphabet took me back.  It understood my need to chart other waters and realize what I was missing out on - The Alphabet is confident in itself.  It didn't grovel or cry.  It stood firm.  It knew I was making a mistake of folly and waited, patiently, for me to do my thing and figure things out on my own.  It knew I would come around.  And I did.  The Alphabet is one strong sucker.  Can't say I would do the same thing.  Not many would.  But this Alphabet of mine?  It's a keeper.  I am excited to begin anew - just me & my Alphabet ... together until the end.

I is for I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment