Monday, March 19, 2012

Peeve

I am an easily annoyed person.  Surprise!  Little things BUG me.  Lots of little things, but namely rude behaviour and bad style.  I like to talk about these little annoyances ad nauseam in the hopes that I will spread the word so far and wide that PEOPLE WILL JUST STOP DOING THESE DUMB THINGS.

My number one style peeve at the moment – even more monumental than the hose with open toe shoe calamity – is the man’s suit with improper outerwear.  More specifically, the man’s suit with SHORT outerwear.  If your suit jacket is longer than your outerwear you are a Grade A moron.  I don’t care who you are, you are simply a fail.  Like, why are you? Don’t you know? Doesn’t anyone you know know?  What are you doing?  You shouldn’t be in that suit and quite frankly I’m wondering if you should even be on Earth.  But, then again, if you were on Mars you’d probably fuck up your space suit too.  Stop doing this.

Now, tell everyone.  Sing it from the rooftops.  Yell aloud.   With any luck, the days of this eye poison are numbered.

You’re not doing it for me.  You’re doing it for everyone.  And everyone?  Well, they thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment