Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shoes, Shows & Sloppy Joe's - NYC 2012

Here's the best recap I can think of for a fantastical weekend in NYC.  Pictures of almost everything I ate, bought and saw.  I don't care if it's lazy - I'M EXHAUSTED!

Crispy Pork w/ Oyster Tempura, Kin Shop

Crispy Duck, Brussel Sprouts, Thai Soup, Kin Shop

Coconut Cake, Kin Shop

Book of Mormon.  Beyond Hilarious.


Salumi Antipasto, Eataly
Tagliatelle w/ Short Rib Ragu, Eataly

Beef and Spicy Pork Meatballs, The Meatball Shop


Pecan Cookie w/ Caramel Ice Cream, The Meatball Shop

I walked away with one of these ... and perhaps a few others.
Fries & Onion Rings, Bare Burger
Blue Cheese, Bourbon Mushroom, Maple Smoked Bacon Burger, Bare Burger
Tuna Tartare, Aureole
Branzino w/ Roasted Fennel & Water Chestnuts, Aureole
Wicked.  Fourth Time.  Goosebumps & Tears.  Amazing.
Chocolate / Vanilla Twist w/ Crunchies, Mr Softee
So, there you have it.  I'd go again tomorrow.  Are you coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment