Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Forget Me Not

Hey!  A blog!  I have a blog!?

I know.  I know.  You thought I forgot.  You thought that my overriding fickleness and keep me interested all the time because I bore easily personality had finally gotten the best of me and this blog had finally gone the way of the dodo because, well, I'd had enough.

FAT CHANCE KIDDOS.

I'm just.  Well.  Uninspired in a fun way.  I loathe (said just like Madonna & her hydrangeas) being a Debbie Downer - don't get me wrong, I like complaining but not necessary complaining about me and my crap.  This is all I really feel like getting into these days and, honestly, who cares.  We've all got crap.  Who gives a shit about this crap.  Heh.  But you know what I mean.  We've all got those things that stress us and make us spastic crazy and cranky and borderline unbearable.   We've all got crap.  We all have to deal with it.  I usually deal with it by compartmentalizing it and trying to forget about it until such time as it rears its ugly head again.  Unfortunately, lately, there is no forget - it's just always there, permeating.  Now, truly, there is no need to worry about me and my crap.  This is - I'm beginning to realize - my new normal.  It's good.  Fine.  Like a social experiment on stress and how much a conscientious person can handle at any given time without going bat shit crazy.  Well, you know me - always up for a challenge so bring it on you crazy motherfucker of a life right now!  Bring it the fuck on!

Hmm.  As you can see, when I'm stressed I'm also a bit incoherent.  And - can you dig this? - I'm posting this without customary editing, warts AT ALL. Don't judge. I have too much to do.  I need to get back to it.  So you get me, just a me as a long winded ramble, typos at all.  Which, come to think of it is me in a nutshell:  a long winded, uncensored rambling fool.

Yeah.  I miss you all too.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment