Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Look.  I don't want to talk about where I've been or what I've been doing or why I haven't been writing.  I have reasons - not excuses, REASONS - but I just don't want to get into them right now.  What I want to get into is I'm here now and that's all that should matter.  Okay?  Okay.  We can get to all that other stuff later, whether you want to or not.

tiff2016 - it's what we do

Oh, yeah it is.  It's the eve of what is undoubtedly the best time of year to be a resident of Toronto, and as usual my crew of monkeys is locked and loaded for what is shaping up to be a pretty fantastic festival.

Looking at my roster, 24 films deep,  I'm pretty certain that I'll be high level depressed for the next 10 days.  Why year after year I continue to pick engrossing tear jerkers is beyond me, but perhaps we can explore that a little more later too.  

So tomorrow it is.  Stay tuned - as they say - for reviews, observations, musings and hopefully not too much sleep deprived blather.   I'm excited, and happy to be back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment