Sunday, January 6, 2013

Alphabet City

Happy Anniversary!

Say what?  Happy Anniversary, I say!

We've been together almost two years now - you, me, this blog.  Two years.  Yikes and wow.  As I mentioned in my New Year's post, I'm not one for reflection, so I'm not going to tell you about all the things I learned about myself while writing about 'stuff'.  (Because if you read the blog you'll know I learn nothing.).  What I will say I've discovered is that the challenge for me has never been the actual writing, the challenge has been what to write about.  I write like I talk.  I can talk about anything.  Just about everything gets me going.  In light of that, how do you decide?  It's so hard to decide!  So, in an effort to limit options and possibilities I'm turning my topic conundrum over to the alphabet.

The Alphabet?

Say what?  The Alphabet, I say!

I'm starting with A and ending with Z for the next 26 posts.  The first word that pops into my head that starts with the letter of the day is what I'll write about.  Isn't that fun?  Hmm...this seemed like a better idea when it was actually in my head.  Oh well.  Here goes.  It's only 26 posts.  Who knows what will happen.  We may get literal, existential, silly or just plain weird.  Come on!  We've been together for TWO YEARS are you really going to just leave me now? Over this little thing?  Yeah, I didn't think so.

Stay tuned for Alphabet City.

A is for Awesome, just like all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment