Thursday, February 14, 2013

Adventures 2013 - Volume 3, Tough Love

So, here we are.  Thursday.  I'm sad.

I'm sad to be leaving San Sebastián.
I'm sad to be saying goodbye to Alex & Raul.
I'm sad to say that I'm sick.  Like full blown yucky sick.
I'm sad (well, more frustrated and annoyed and plain out pissed) that each of these past blog posts have taken me no less than 2 hours to compose.  I often forget that an iPad is really just a phone with big dreams, so posting has been nothing short of a nightmare.  Ask Andrea - she had no idea that someone could say 'fuck' so often in a minute.  I feel bad, I do.  I really, really do.  It feels like I made a promise and am now faced with possibly breaking it.  I really don't want to.  That's not how I roll.  So, imagine my glee when I read my horoscope today:

"You are putting too much pressure on yourself, Sagittarius. This is unnecessary. You have taken on a lot recently, and yet you are still tempted to take on even more. Although you are always a conscientious and hard worker who is very dedicated to filling your obligations, you may want to consider excusing yourself from at least one of the promises you made. You don't have to bow out completely - perhaps you can just take a rain check and tackle it later, and that way you won't have to feel bad about backing out."

And with that, I wish you all a most happy Valentine's Day.  I will tackle this later.  At home.   See you all there ... xoxo, Love Bugs.


1 comment: