Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pie

How is it possible that one tiny word containing a mere 3 letters can make me so damn happy?

Pie! I love pie!

Any kind of pie!  Honestly speaking, though, raisin pie isn’t really pie, it’s gross and blueberry pie is rather yucky because blueberries are best eaten cold.  Picky?  No.  Particular!  Pie is serious business!

Pie!  I love pie!

Maybe because it’s customarily served with ice cream? Who knows.  Who cares.  Hot, cold, fruity, creamy, double crust, crumble, fluted shell or plain.  Oh .. Pecan ...

Pie!  I love pie! 

And now, taking my love affair to a whole new level, I’m making pie (still working on the Clooney Factory).  Imagine the possibilities.  It’s all so delicious.  And as an added bonus my place smells great all the time. 

Pie!  I love pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment