Friday, November 4, 2011

Firth Friday

I don’t spend much time on You Tube.  You know why?  It’s a monumental time suck.  I think I watched 2 entire seasons of Alias in 3:14 minute clips one sleepless night.  I am so easily distracted, with the attention span of gnat, that You Tube is the best worst thing ever for me.  But sometimes I need a little hit of The Firth and You Tube makes it so easy.  What better thing to do with your time?  The Firth, of course, is Colin Firth – quite simply a cut above mere actors, boys and men.  

No explanation necessary.  He’s The Firth.  The End. 

Sharing is caring, so welcome, friends, to Firth Friday.  I will spend the week perusing for perfect clips (tough. life.)  to take you into the weekend.  Swoon if you like.  I’ll admire. 

For Inaugural Firth Friday, how about a little d-ahhnce?  Firth & Moore, Courtesy of Tom Ford.  Love. 


(I know, I want to laugh like Julianne Moore too.)

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite. He is just so magnificent. Bravo, Tom Ford, for putting him in this film. Love. The. Firth.

    ReplyDelete