Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today Is The Day ...

... I out myself as a world class hypocrite. 

Okay, perhaps hypocrite is a bit harsh. And likely "world class" is a bit overreaching, but you get the picture.

It's so much easier to dismiss something you don't know anything about than to actually try it / see it / learn it and form an opinion.  Who doesn't do this?  Who doesn't do this ALL THE TIME?   

So, yes, I've dismissed Blogs.  And here I am with my very own Blog (by force or dare is of no matter).  I'm not sure what you can expect, as I'm not quite sure myself.  Let's comfort ourselves in being lost together.  I'll  get it out, you'll take it in.  There will be observations of the daily life variety, judgements of the highly opinionated kind, eye rolling of the highest order and - above all - laughing at and with.  I'm excited and curious ... you?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Olgie!! Can't wait to read your curious yet delicious observations on life.

    ReplyDelete