Thursday, February 17, 2011

F'n Headache

I don’t get headaches very often so of course when I do they are motherfuckers. 

I have a motherfucking headache today.
I’m in the most shiteous (shit + hideous, try it – it’s an amazing word) mood.
I hate taking medicine so I’ll be in this mood until I stop being so stubborn and just pop a few pills.  

It’s best not to deal with me when I have a headache.  Every person / situation / thing annoys me and I basically turn into my evil twin.  Like, not a good-bad-sly-evil, but a real evil – bitch – type person.  I snap.  I’m impatient. I can be mean.  This is not very becoming. It’s god awful.  I’m god awful.

In a most good / bad stroke of luck, I’m also flying today.  Flying with one of these headaches is beyond the pits.  It’s like your brain is in a vice AND your head could explode at any second.  The only thing keeping me from scowling back into my dark room, under my cozy blankets where I can’t do too much damage to the outside world is knowing that when this painful flight is over and I land I’m going to get big hugs from some of the best people on earth and goddamn if this headache isn’t gone by then.

Fuck it.  Give me the pills. This cranky bitch thing is so over.  SO OVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment