Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Olgieville

Sometimes I wish I lived in a world inhabited by Mary Poppins, The Barbapappas and only people I really, really liked.  Everyone would be happy and giving and kind.  There would be no hardcore conflicts, but if there were we’d all go down to the Hall of Justice and have the Superfriends sort us out.   No one would really work, well, there would be things to do but only things we wanted do like smell fresh flowers and bake cookies with the Kiebler elves. Everything we said to one another would be sweet and complimentary and relayed in a soft sing-song way.  In fact, we’d sing everything.  And skip.  Actually, scratch that part.  No skipping.  But content strolling.  Yes, better.  We’re not rushing anywhere, which means we’re never late. Ever. 

Anyway, the really interesting, and likely weird, part of my own little Neverland is when I think of how amazing it would be to actually live there, I'm not on any meds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment