Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Big Nag

I nag.  I do prefer to use the terms “remind” or “follow up”, but really it’s nagging.

I hate it.  More than nagging though, I hate when people put me in a position of nagging  (remind / follow up) because they simply don’t get back to me about specific things that have been spoken about or asked after or pseudo planned.  Relax.  I am capable of being patient and always give everyone else the benefit of the doubt, because everyone’s so busy and spread so thin and sometimes forgetful, but really, are people giving me the benefit of the doubt by not respecting my time and effort and activity?  No, no, they are not. I’m busy too.  I’m spread thin too.  I forget things sometimes too.  I manage, why can’t you?!

The only way I can stop the nag is to stop the ask.  Can I do this?  You bet I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment