Saturday, March 19, 2011

Did It!

Do you sometimes contemplate something for so long that by the time you actually DO it it feels like a big meh ?  Like, what was all that thinking about ?  Me ?  I do this all the time. 

I finally did my big think thing today and, of course, what was all that thinking about ?!  It's great - I feel great - what a waste of time all that thinking was !

I feel like magnifying the significance of this thing I did by embarking on a whole new road.  It's sunny, spring is in the air and I'm getting the funk out.  Done with the funk.

Sometimes it's easier to work from the outside in.

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone, my friend. I think things to death too. Love your attitude in this post!! And we'll celebrate over bevvies and bad singing next weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i feel i need to get into this spring change as well!
    here's to a funk free season!

    ReplyDelete