Friday, March 4, 2011

Found Him!

It’s been a long road, friends.  The stories have been many, the heartaches deep.  You think it’s him - you hope it’s him – but in the end, inevitably, he ends up being a cruel imposter clothed in superior footwear awash in yummy smelling aftershave.  You can never really give up hope that he’s out there.  You must continue to believe that one day luck will finally smile upon you and you’ll find him, so you keep searching and hoping and hoping and searching. Then one day, yes, somehow, miraculously, by some mere fluke of timing and the fate you’ve really only seen on screen and stage, it happens - the moment when you realize you have actually found him, The One.

I found him quite by surprise, which is really the best way – better not to plan for these things, really.  He’s quite amazing.  Everything I ever dreamt about and more: funny, charming, smart, quick, supercute.  We laugh and giggle and BBM and roll our eyes together and play fashion crime court and talk all about boys.  Oh, I’m sorry.  You look confused.  The One, like, guy for me?  Hells & Whatevs – who needs him?  I have found The One Better.  I, Julianne, have found my George!

George is my Boybestie!  My Boybestie is … the bestest.  Because he’s amazingly funny and charming and smart and quick and super cute and makes me laugh all the time and has a very high alcohol tolerance and likes all the same things I do like books and musicals and keeping tabs on Jennifer Aniston’s happiness and is just like me in only the good just like me ways and is just simply the bestest Boybestie a girl could ask for. 

Every Julianne needs her George.  And my George was well worth waiting for.  

I love you, George!  J

1 comment: