Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surprise!

Anyone ever positively shock the crap out of you?  Like you thought they were one way and then they do something which makes you look at them in a whole new way? 

Love.  This.

I was working away the other day and a guy I work with – who I do talk to and pal around with – sent me a really sweet music video, just out to the blue.  It was an old song I hadn’t heard in years, by a band we’d talked about in the past, and it put a real smile on my face. 

When I asked him about it later, he simply said he was walking by my desk and I looked a little blue so he thought he’d cheer me up with this video.

Love. This.

Half the time you wonder if people notice you have a head, let alone a little frown.  This guy falls into that dudeoblivious category pretty succinctly, but him sending me that clip has me thinking that maybe he’s not so dudeoblivious afterall.

Love.  This.

Turn a table. Do the unexpected.  Don’t be your assumed self.  Create a smile through shock and surprise.

Love.  It.

No comments:

Post a Comment